Chemical compliance can be very complex and require a level of regulatory and document management expertise that many organizations can no longer afford to support. The landscape within regulatory bodies worldwide is continuously changing. Maintaining the highest level of compliance requires sophisticated software, global databases of regulations and an EH&S team to understand the nuances of regulations as country policies are becoming more stringent at the borders. Today, the documents you rely on to get your products from point “A” to point “B” are becoming more complicated. And, fines for non-compliance and shipment delays are more common than ever before.
Drawing upon our deep understanding of the chemical industry, we offer a variety of regulatory services to ensure that your safety data sheets and labels comply with the local, regional, and global chemical regulations like GHS, CLP and REACH.
We bring you access to our worldwide network of experts including professionals with knowledge of:
- Compliance issues pertaining to the latest local and global chemical legislation and regulations,
- Chemical related information such as Chemistry, Industrial Hygiene and Toxicology,
- Logistics information related to the export of chemical products, including transportation, IATA, land routes and customs,
- Translation of chemical-related information in country-specific language translations.
We can assist with:
- Regulatory compliance strategies for your company,
- Development of product-related initiatives in compliance with local and International regulations,
- Regulatory research services,
- Risk assessment and gap analysis,
- Compliance report creation for new product development initiatives,
- Hazardous assessments by substance and country.