Purchasing with a Credit Card through PayPal
- When you’re ready to check out, go to your cart.
- Confirm the items in your cart are corrects and click ‘Proceed to checkout’.
You will then be redirected to PayPal.
Once You’re Redirected to PayPal
- Instead of choosing to pay with your PayPal account, select the option to pay with a debit or credit card.
- You’ll then be prompted to fill in your billing and credit card information.
- You’ll need to enter your email address so PayPal can send you a receipt.
- Confirm your purchase.
You will be returned to the KMK website upon successful purchase.
When can I access the online training?
Your account will be created and you will receive your login in credentials and links via email within 24 hours of your successful purchase.
Purchasing this package grants one (1) user access to KMK’s GHS & WHMIS 2015 Expert Course Training program offered through shipmateuniversity.com.
KMK Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals & WHMIS 2015 TRAINING
WHMIS 2015 Challenges
The challenges and complexities of transitioning to the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) now occurring in Canada prior to the 2018 compliance deadline require a comprehensive implementation process and adoption learning curve.
KMK Regulatory Services has developed this 3 hour course in partnership with Shipmate, a world leader in online training programs. This course leads to GHS certification according to corporate criteria and was originally commissioned by the Order of Chemists of Quebec, who’s thousands of members must complete this mandatory course and obtain certification, on a yearly basis.
The objective is to provide you with a navigational overview of all the entire program in order to fulfill your assessment of the program prior to our meeting and action item.
Why KMK WHMIS 2015 eLearning?
- Most comprehensive WHIMIS GHS training in existence backed up by KMK’s global GHS expertise.
- High quality, colourful and beautifully designed.
- Ease of use: Control panel, navigation, layout, graphics, work flow, terminology glossary, reference library, FAQ and Notes.
- Bilingual: Available in both English and French.
- Intuitive: Knows where you are in the training, where you leave off, what module to focus on.
- Convenient: Done online from anywhere in the word, at your own pace & schedule, can be paused, stopped, aborted & bookmarked.
- Administrative rights from the backend control panel Interface may be branded for very large clients only
- Professionally narrated.
- Final exam coded with advanced algorithms to ensure unduplicated random questions.
- Administrator panel for multi user account management and specific account rights. (Executives, Management, employee ranks) for Department heads to manage staff training of large groups.
- Available on PCs, Laptops and Tablets.
- Not just a training center. A university.
What sets KMK eLearning apart?
This important course includes professionally narrated slides, topical modules, a retention quiz at the end of each module, a comprehensive library of resources, a glossary of terminology, pictograms, label and document samples, downloadable PowerPoint, Links to important WHMIS 2015 websites, GHS and label exercises and a final exam for certification.